Sunday, July 17, 2005

Punch In Face

AYA & JULIA you have no right to be this mean,... at first it was fine and I was being a little mean, but now you 2 have jumped off the deep end, you 2 are the ones who are being nasty, I simply don't care any more what you 2 do. I think you 2 should ask yourself who aren't the civil ones. Also don't jump to conclusions it is very rude. So please appoligize a.s.a.p. because of your distasteful actions.

2 Comments:

At 9:36 PM, July 17, 2005 , Blogger Julia said...

lewis, i apologize for being a stupid bitch about this, it just really bugged me that you were being mean to my friends, bossing me and aya around, and swearing at everyone and everything on our blogs. it just really annoyed me that you were doing that, and when we asked you to stop, you didn't.


so, i'm sorry, i understand if you never want to talk to me again.

 
At 10:20 AM, July 18, 2005 , Blogger Mr. Ghost said...

OK now everone is happy



and I already said sorry

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home